Community care provider Anglicare needed to raise awareness for their mental health and wellbeing services. So Khemistry created Arts&Minds, an innovative and beautiful campaign based around art therapy. At the centre of the campaign - the multifunctional and artistically designed Arts&Minds website. Arts&Minds saw six emerging artists, each facing their own mental health struggles, create a work of art in just eight hours. The process was broadcast live across the goa digital billboard network, the website and Facebook LIVE. The billboards and website then transformed into live bid trackers, as each piece was auctioned.
The hub for the multidisciplinary campaign, site features included:
- Marketing automation – personalised eDMs at each touchpoint of the user’s experience, reflecting their bid’s status.
- e-Commerce functionality – a secure and sophisticated platform for bidding on artwork and purchasing event tickets (Stripe).
- Live updates - Live feed of artwork creation and auction data incl. Facebook LIVE.
- Branded animation - developed not to interfere with the user’s curser path.
- Multiple navigational systems – Burger Menu and a CTA border design.
- Flat UI – minimal visual style to emphasise featured artworks.